Last Updated: Jul 13, 2021
Gold Safe Exchange aims to ensure that this website is accessible to everyone. We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 as a basis for our commitment to accessibility.
We constantly strive to improve the experience for all visitors. If you have trouble accessing any of our content, please contact us and we will work to correct the issue. You can call us at 800 341 6727, or email us at [email protected]
- All web pages use HTML 5
- All web pages use structured semantic markup. For example, pages may contain Header 1, 2, 3 and 4 level tags to identify and separate content. Paragraphs are wrapped in paragraph tags.
- Where possible, hyperlinks should make sense out of context.
- Many links have titles which explain more about the link where it’s not possible for the linked text itself to convey the meaning.
- All images used should include ALT attributes to explain what the image depicts. Images that are purely decorative in nature will have empty alt tags.
- Our site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for layout.
- Wherever possible content is displayed with high contrast.
- We use large font sizes throughout the site, and if required you can use a browser’s zoom function at any time to increase the size of the content.
Gold Safe Exchange cannot guarantee, and makes no representation, that any metals purchased by a customer will appreciate at all or appreciate sufficiently to make a profit, and there is no certainty that any metals can be sold for a profit. The future value of the coins you purchase cannot be predicted. You could lose money. Don’t purchase Gold Safe Exchange products with money you can’t afford to lose. Prices may rise and fall over time or rapidly. Past performance of any coin does not guarantee future results. Premium coins are sold for more than the spot price of the precious metal they contain. Gold Safe Exchange’s sale prices and buy-back prices are determined and controlled by Gold Safe Exchange. The value assigned to the coins you purchase at any given time may vary from retailer to retailer and Gold Safe Exchange cannot guarantee another retailer will value the coins at the same rate as Gold Safe Exchange would in any given circumstance. Gold Safe Exchange cannot guarantee buy-back of any item it sells and cannot guarantee another retailer will purchase coins purchased through Gold Safe Exchange. Gold Safe Exchange cannot guarantee another retailer will value a premium coin at the same rate as Gold Safe Exchange would in any given circumstance. This purchase is speculative and unregulated.